GST is a transaction tax that subsumes most of the legacy indirect taxes levied by the Centre and States. This reform called for a significant realignment of operations including supply chain and logistics, pricing, procurements, accounting, and Information Technology (IT) systems. The services that we provide are:
- Registration under GST Act and Amendment in registration certificate.
- Assistance in preparation / Review of GST Returns
- Assistance in assessments and representation before the authorities.
- Submission of Statutory forms as required under the Act.
- Assessing the impact of GST on business and product pricing, through evaluation of key parameters
- Advise on realigning the operations to ensure tax efficiency
- Advise on implications under the anti-profiteering provisions under the GST laws
- Customised GST Trainings