A B K & Co, Chartered Accountants (‘ABK & Co’) was established in the year 2019. ABK & Co has been established with an objective to provide Corporate tax, international tax, transfer pricing and tax dispute resolution, tax advisory and corporate and regulatory services in an efficient and effective way so as to add value to the business of clients.
We have built up a networked team of dedicated professionals with deep technical expertise in the field and matters of direct taxation, transfer pricing and Tax dispute resolution services, having more than 16 years of combined experience in global organizations such as Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC), Ernst & Young (E&Y), KPMG and Deloitte.
We believe in ‘Adding Value’ to clients through the services that we offer and the relationships that we build. Adding value is one of the most important qualities necessary to building long-term, trusting, meaningful client relationships and is a key differentiator. Our Value proposition is:
- Hands-on experience with numerous multi-national clients in management of large scale advisory and compliance engagements
- Wide spread engagement management experience across sectors and industries with proven track record in execution
- Extensive interactions with various tax & regulatory authorities and knowledge of the procedures / processes followed by the authorities
- Proactive approach in understanding the needs and expectations of clients
- Cost conscious and ability to partner with the clients to design and deliver a win-win proposition